Friday, July 1, 2011

T.G.I.F

the title says it all! I' so glad it's friday and that its a long weekend. I was about to go insane today with my daycare kids (who are my cousions). Theoldest and Cam fight fight fight, and when Cam tells me something that happened the oldest says no I didn't or no that didn't happen. So basically Owen was saying Cam was a liying all day. I don't buy it. And the youngest two had bad attitudes. PLus Sam woke up on the needy side of the crib. Yes there are one of those, she wants me to hold her constantly today. So then during nap the youngest of the boys, Quinn peeded thruough his pull up all over my couch. Lovely huh! So their dad brought their swim stuff so I got the sprinkler and slip n slide out and got 5 kids ready to go outside, only to be out there for 30 minutes and have them say they wanted to come in. Are you kidding me? I was pissed. But speaking of water and outside, I had their dad bring their little tykes sprinkle ball yesterday and I think its broken, its sucks... The inside of the ball filled with water and the only way to get it out is to squeeze the spout you blow it up with. Forget that! I'm ready to pop it and buy them a new one! LOL. So yea pretty much I'm so glad its the weekend. I am sad though that Cam had to go. I feel like since I had the other boys 3 days in a row I missed out on time with him and he was in not so great moods. I sure hope he has a grerat 4th of July weekend. I love him so much!!! And like I mentioned 3 days in a row, thats not normal, thank god Adam had Thursday off, cuz they came and I had Sams pix scheduled that morning. What a mess. While I was gone he put a little swimmer on Quinn for a pull up (he didn't know it wasn't a pull up though) But he peeded through it and got pee everywhere. Ugh. Its been a long week. Have a good 4th!

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky, because the last time I got Raya all ready for the sprinkler she played probably 5 minutes max and then said "all done mama!" haha. So annoying!

    ~Shawna

    ReplyDelete