Saturday, June 25, 2011

I love a clean house!!!

The night before last while I was in the shower I felt the need to clean and I kept thinking about all of the things that I should clean the next day. So yestrday I woke up and I was in major cleaning mode. I didn't think I would actually want to clean like I thought the night before. But I got right to it. I called my sister-in-law and had her come over for the day. She helped withthe kids so I could just keep on cleaning. I only had to stop to feed Sam. It was great. I got everything done. I swept n mopped  all the hard surface floors, bleeched the bathroom, vaccumed carpets, organized the toy room, organized the storage room even!, LOL. I also got all of the laundry done, plus Cassy stayed here with the kids while I went and bought groceries ALONE! Isn't that what every mom wants? A trip to the store without the whole family? LOL. Sams new high chair came yesterday too! She seems to like it a lot! It matches the colors in the kitchen really well. But I think its time for me to end for the day. The computer screen is going haywire.... Can't wait to get a new one!

Me and the kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment