Sunday, July 10, 2011

Babies!

Today I started watching a friends baby boy. He's 3 months old and his name is Raiden. It's actually been a pretty good day. I was able to get my house work done and I'm updating my blog! How bout that! It's been a while since I've blogged, so later on I might think of more to write. But as for schedule, Sam and him are on a pretty simliar schedule. I have to say that I am pretty proud of him, he has to be swaddled to sleep, but I laid him on the floor after I fed them since Sam nurses a little after she eats. And well he put him self to sleep all spralled (sp?) out with no fuss. Sam usually takes a 20 min nap around this time and apparently he is too. His mom didn't say he took one now but she did tell me that he goes to bed around 730 so I hope this unplanned nap dosen't effect him tonight. But even though it's been a good day, tomarrow will be the test. I'll have 4 more kids to add to the 3 I have today. Oh joy. LOL

Anyways, it's been going well. Yesterday we went shopping and Cam didn't want to go. We had to go to Dubuque since Adam felt sick yesterday morning and didn't go to work we couldn't go to CR. So Cam went to spend a lil extra time with his dad. We bought a new jumperoo for Sam so I can have one on both floors of the house. I use to not stay downstairs with my cousion (who I do daycare for) but after Friday, I have to. The oldest felt the need to sit in the baby swing, needless to say, 90lbs is to heavy. I was pissed. When I told his dad I assumed I should have a little extra added to my weekly pay, but no. Again, pissed I was. So, yes I have to stay down there now.

Since I will be staying down there, We moved the desk in to the back room and made a lil office. It's quite nice. I like it. So now the whole finished part is all toys. Toys,toys, and more toys. I set up 3 pack n plays for naps and I have a vib. chair, a jumperoo, and a portable swing down there for the babies. Its very "daycare" like.

Sam and Raiden

No comments:

Post a Comment