Monday, August 8, 2011

Of corse its a Monday!

What a TERRIBLE day. So to start off, I need to say that over the weekend our kitchen sink (which has a disposal) became clogged. So this morning I called the plumbers. They came out around lunch time and ended up going back to the shop to get a bigger snake cuz they couldn't get the clog with the ones they had. Does that tell you where this is going?.... Anyways, the yfinally came back with a bigger one and they still wern't getting it. FINALLY, they thought they got it. I heard a gurgle from the bathroom so I went to check it out. It was just bubbling a little no worries. I had my sister-in law come look at it (she is staying for the week), when she came in it all of a sudden pretty much puked form the drain. It looked like a big roll of solid vomit came out of the sink. NASTY. But I though hey, they got it I can handle cleaning this up if they are leaving now.... So that was it and I left the bathroom to tel them that it had just done that. When I came back to where I was when I first heard the gurgle I heard spilling water.... Yes, It wasn;t un-clogged, it was flooding my bathroom with nasty food scum particle water! GAG! So they quickly stopped. But my make-up drawer had alread been taken victum. :( So onto cleaning that up. I had it soaked up partialy with half the towels in our linen closet. I came out to where the plumbers were and they told me I might have a wet sopt down stairsbecause everytime they did a certian thing it was leaking in a certin stop. I right away went down stairs... And the stood a JIANT puddle half on carpet half on my hard wood! So there went te rest of the towels in my linen closet. Now my wood floor has water damage and I'm pissed. So now onto them FINALLY figuring it out and getting it unclogged..... Well there went my other bathroom.... more food praticles and water on the floor in there. Thank god that its a cement floor.... and no carepts. So now all I have to do is finish cleaning the upstairs bathroom, clean up the kitchen from where they were working. Basically just clean my whole house. Get all the towels and laundry washed, get fans drying the floor downstairs, and thank goodness it was nice enough to have the windows open for soem fresh air today! Because the crap that came up the drains was stinky! My goodness. By the way I want to mention that this went on untill 4 pmm and untill 1pm I had a daycare kid (a 4 month old baby). Thank heavens for my sister-in law Cassy being here to help me! So you think I'm going to say this saga is over for the day...... WRONG!!
For a few hours life was normal, we went to walmart and got a few things. So we came home, My other sister-in law Ashley was here waiting for us. Which I knew she was. She wanted to see Sam, so see began to take her out of her carseat to find out that she crapped ALL OVER. Not just out her diaper, but there was actually chunks of poo in the car seat! At this exact time the dog decides to piss on the floor right in fromt of my feet and then go to the door. So outside he went. His pee remained on the floor as I laid Sma on the hard wood to clean her up. She then got poop all over my floor too. Finally I have her clean so I get up to throw the diaper away and leave her naked cuz I'm going to bathe her. She then peed on the floor also. Pee on the floor day in my house!! So I filled her ub up her aunt put her in there, I cleaned up both of the pee messes and I still have groceries to put away and dinner to make! DAMN!
I am so happy that it's the end of the day. I can only pray that tomarrow will be better. But I am so not looking forward to the bill from the plumbers, because they also used a whole bottle of clog remover stuff. Ugh. So now onto my night. Sam got bathed. Love teh smell of a fresh bthed baby. At this point I have things started for supper. So I'll feed Sam while the water is boiling. Yup, no mind that she just had a bath... Lets smack the spoon and splatter it all over her face! Fun. After she was done and all cleaned up, I am finishing supper. Chicken alfredo. It was yummy. Ok kids to bed after supper is cleaned up. Cam first. PJ's, Story, brush teeth, drink of water, go potty and then bed. Done. Sit down to feed Sam and Cam starts yelling from his room. I ignore it. I fhe really need something he will come out. Nope begings screaming bloody murder. Finally comes out bawling face beat red and sweating. Stating that in the 2 minutes or less of being in his room alone he heard a noise like "ti ti ti" or so from his toys and it "TERRIFIED" him. I spoke to him and said he could leave his door open so he had light and his toys wern't making noice that it was probaly the dryer since its outside his room and it was going. Still bawling he went back to his room. Came out again and this time I was a litte upset. Got him back to bed quietly. Mind you all this time I've been trying to get Sam to nurse. She is beyond distracted. She ate a little, and some nights only does. So I laid her in her crib awake. Most nights this wouldn't bother her and she would quietly go to bed on her own. Tonight not the case, but with a day like it has been why would she? Anyways she cried and then then was quiet.. so then Cam need a kleenex.. So she cries again.... She is quiet... He needs ANOTHER kleenex.... She cries again. He finally stays in bed but she keeps crying. She stopped and then Adam makes a lound noise out side....... Crying again. She is FINALLY actually asleep!! Now to just hop in the shower once Adam is done and its off to bed for me!! Hip hip horay! So glad to sleep in in teh morning and have no daycare!! YAY YAY YAY!!!  
Lets end on a good picture or a few shall we!!! Here ya go!!
 My firend Christines baby girl Jenna 21 days old. Nothing fancy but something that I took.
 Kind of an up the nose shot of Jenna, but its another non-professional pic that I took. I think it is a cute one with her big brother Adam.
 And my little peanut Samantha! So big playing with the ball popper!
 My loves!!!
Lastly my little "big" man and his awesome face paint!

1 comment: